- Proposition 1A: State Finance
- Proposition 1B: Education Finance
- Proposition 1C: California State Lottery
- Proposition 1D: Budget Act of 2008. California Children and Families Act: Use of Funds: Services for Children.
- Proposition 1E: The Mental Health Services Act: Proposition 63 Amendments
- Proposition 1F: State Officer Salary Increases
The Legislative Analyst’s Office has released analyses of each of the six measures on the May 19 special election ballot. Each report includes background, a detailed description of the measure, and both short- and long-term fiscal effects.